London Comic Con October 2013
Hot fucking DAMN Assassins from all over the world and a shitton of different time periods?!
Rifle Assassin in the third gif could get it so hard.
NOW I WANNA DO A MEXICAN REVOLUTION ASSASSIN OMFG
COWBOY ASSASSIN THO
SOLDIER ASSASSIN THO
OK, can I say I love this not just because of the variation of time periods and the awesome shooting but because all of the assassin cosplayers are visually different
not only is there a good amount of women in there, but also everybody has a lot of bodily variation and different silhouettes, they’re cosplayers, REAL PEOPLE dressing up rather than video game people or specifically-cast models or actors picked to look a certain way, so we get so much more of an organic variety.
And it doesn’t matter if ANYONE thinks they don’t look ‘right’, when you’re shot this way, when you work it, when you’re confident, you can be of any body type and you will always look awesome.
THE VICTORIAN ASSASSIN THOUGH
That Nepales Gurkhan one in that last gif
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on: